返回列表 发新帖
楼主: sihui

国产的都是垃圾!拜托你们别拿出来丢人了!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-3 06:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
国产的怎么了?国产的就没好的了吗 ?看来你妈妈吧你生在中国是吧你生错了,别忘了你也是中国人,连自己都看不起自己,你还怎么出来混?》
发表于 2009-10-3 15:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-10-23 16:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
星巴克什么时候成高雅地方了?那么便宜的咖啡,消费一百块能把你喝撑死的地方还高雅?英语四级就了不起了?我倒是没过什么级但是能直接用英语跟老外自如交流,他们都没你那么看不起中国货,你那种自卑才是最让我们觉得丢人的,知道不?
发表于 2009-10-23 21:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-10-29 01:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
谁的裤裆没有关门把你露出来了
发表于 2009-11-19 20:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
可能他不是国产的
发表于 2009-11-20 01:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
搞了半天]还是沙发哈,嘿嘿,不错,看到了,就是差那么一点点
发表于 2009-11-23 23:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear sihui pal.....  I just wonder why you felt pathetic about those thing that happen in this country? Well... that's the facts. Eventually it happen everywhere in the world and not only China. But of course in China are much obviously you could see with the naked eyes. Seems like your english really spectacular.   But I'm so sorry have to say that, you need not to get angry about those people! If you think you are smart enough, indeed you have a taste and level for those whose don't! If you make a comparison of yourself with them who aren't know what they are, aren't you are low class too, my man? Intelligent doesn't come from knowledge but it came from the instinct! Your natural intuition! That's what we called intelligent.  From your article could see that you are very knowledgable person but unfortunately you are too arrogant. Humbly yourself would make you are better place and you could see a better future. If you think other people are pathetic, then it could be yourself a pathetic in others eyes. Remember, Homo sepians never be a perfect creature but it can be perfectionist when it adjust it own tune to be close to the Infinity. Hatred will leads you to dark force while love would leads you to the right path. Which path u wish to you, choose it yourself to determine your destination.  WIsh you have a great day, my man. May God bless you dude. 
发表于 2009-11-23 23:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear sihui pal.....  I just wonder why you felt pathetic about those thing that happen in this country? Well... that's the facts. Eventually it happen everywhere in the world and not only in China. But of course in China are much obviously you could see with the naked eyes. Seems like your english really spectacular, But not mine.  I'm so sorry have to say that, you need not to get angry about those people! If you think you are smart enough, indeed, you have a taste and level for those whose don't! If you make a comparison of yourself, with them ,who aren't know what they are, aren't you are low class too, my man? Intelligent doesn't come from knowledge but it came from the instinct! Your natural intuition! That's what we called intelligent.  From your article could see that you are very knowledgable person but unfortunately you are too arrogant. Humbly yourself would make you are better place and you could see a better future. If you think other people are pathetic, then it could be yourself a pathetic in others eyes. Remember, Homo sepians never be a perfect creature but it can be perfectionist when it adjust it own tune to be close to Thee Infinity. Hatred will leads you to the dark force while love would leads you to the right path. Which path u wish it come to you, choose it yourself to determine your own destination.  WIsh you have a great day, my man. May God bless you dude. 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|盼你乐   

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 07:17 PM , Processed in 0.031749 second(s), 12 queries .